Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mother's Day Craft Idea

We were going to plant some flowers before school this morning in honor of Earth Day but it was raining. Instead we decided to make something to honor Grammie on Mother's Day!

It was such a simple craft to make with the boys and they had lots of fun with the glue, as they usually do.

First, I just wrote on a piece of oak tag:


Then I glued the boys picture onto photo mats which I found at Dollar Tree, there were 2 4X6 mats in the package.




I then glued the photo to the cardstock. When all the glue was dry, the boys put glue all over the photo mat and glued puzzle pieces all over it (I also purchased the puzzle from Dollar Tree).



Here is the finished project. I think I will punch some holes in the top so it can by hung with joy!



1 comment:

Michie said...

I found you through ABCs and 123s, and just wanted to tell you how cute this is!