Here is another pic of my wreath -The only thing that I did differently than Cindi was glue my cardboard to a wire wreath ring for more stability. Here is a picture of the type of wreath ring that I used. I do not suggest doing that although the end product was very sturdy and easy to slip on the a wreath hanger, it also pushed the whole thing out to far so I was not able to hang it on my front door because there was not enough room between the regular door and storm door. Live and learn.
Although this was not an original idea (Thanks, Cindi), I am entering my creation in Lindsay's over at Living with Lindsay's $5.00 challenge. For more information on the challenge, click the button on my sidebar - there is still some time to enter if you are interested or simply click on this link http://www.livingwithlindsay.com/2009/03/are-you-ready-for-challenge.html.
For the sake of Lindsay's contest here is what I spent:
4 packages of Easter eggs from local discount store - $2.00 (they were 2 for a $1.00)
Spool of Ribbon - $1.00
Easter Grass - $1.00
For a grand total of $4.00....(I had my wreath frame, cardboard and glue sticks at home already so they do not count!)