- Make your good crystal really shine by giving it a short soak in baking soda and warm water.
- Use baking soda to clean marker stains off of your hands (good for the little ones)
- Combine baking soda with a little bit of white vinegar to form a bubbling paste and use your toilet brush to scrub out stains.
- Use baking soda as a great non-abrasive cleaner for your stainless steel sinks which can easily be scratched by liquid cleansers and more abrasive powdered cleaners.
- If your hands smell from cutting up onions and garlic while cooking, sprinkle some baking powder in the palm of one hand then add enough water to form a paste, scrub hands and rinse-the odor should be gone.
*HOT* $5 Magazine Subscription Sale! Great Titles!
14 hours ago