Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CVS Challenge - Week 7

It has been a great week at CVS this week (yes I went on Sunday morning even on vacation to take advantage of the super sale. The items below would have cost a total of $25.88 without sales, coupons or Extra Bucks but I paid only $9.97 out of pocket (a savings of 15.91) plus I earned $10.99 in Extra Bucks - more than I actually paid for the merchandise!!!!!!


Trip 2: All of the items below (also a small bottle of Tums which did not make it into the picture) would have cost a total of $44.03 without sales, coupons and Extra Bucks but I only paid $15.96 (I forgot to bring my Extra Bucks with me to the store), a savings of $28.07 plus I earned $4.00 in Extra Bucks.


Trip 3: The items below would have cost $8.27 but were free because I used some Extra Bucks.

______________________________________________________
Since next week's circular will be for June, here is the total that I have spent/saved in May shopping at CVS:
Total amount of merchandise purchased (without sales, coupons or Extra Bucks) = $234.87
Total spent out of pocket = $64.64
Total Saved = $170.23 (72%) plus I still have $11.00 in Extra Bucks to spend.

No comments: