Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Second Blog Award

I wanted to say thank you to Jenny at Our Nifty Notebook for nominating me for my second blog award. I love Jenny's blog and it is one that I frequent often.


Award Rules:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

Pass the award to 15 (or whatever number of) other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here are some blogs that I have come across recently and enjoy ( I only chose to list 5 since the rules suggest listing newly discovered blogs and I haven't had the chance to look for many new ones):
Thanks again to Jenny at Our Nifty Notebook, please check her blog out too!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Thanks for the blog award - I really appreciate it! :)

Preschool Playbook said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful award. I enjoyed reading and I really like the idea of purchasing the gift card to stay on budget.

Michie said...

Thank you so much! I've enjoyed poking around your blog too! :)

Controlling My Chaos said...

You are so sweet and I am so LAME, because I just read your comment in my in box. Yeah, and it was dated May 27th and it's already June 1. Don't hold your breath for me to do this, I'm a train wreck.

Seriously though, thank you for thinking of me and giving me the link love. :)