Monday, June 22, 2009

$5.00 CVS Challenge - My Week 11

The sales at CVS were not so great this week but I did not do so bad.

Trip 1:
It is hard to tell by the picture but the item in the middle is Almay Pure Blend translucent powder (with bonus eyeshadow) and the Johnson's products are trial size. The items would have cost $15.97 without sales, coupons and Extra Bucks but I paid $1.97 out of pocket plus I earned an additional $10.00 in Extra Bucks.


Trip 2:
I also purchased two packs of M&M's for the kids and a snickers bar for me but they did not make it into the picture. All of the items would have cost a total of $21.68 without sales, coupons and Extra Bucks but I paid a total of $.84 plus I earned an additional $6.00 in Extra Bucks.

Totals for the day:
Total Amount of Merchandise - $37.65
Total Out of Pocket - $2.81
Total Savings - $34.84
Extra Bucks Remaining - $6.00
______________________________________________
Since next week's circular will be for into the first week of July, here are the totals of my June spending:
Total Amount of Merchandise - $219.58
Total Out of Pocket - $52.80
Total Savings - $166.78
Extra Bucks Remaining - $6.00

No comments: