Sunday, June 7, 2009

$5.00 CVS Challenge - My Week 9

All I have to say is WOW!!!!! I feel like Robin Hood or Jesse James. Alright, maybe not Jesse James because he had a gun - but maybe I can get the boy's some bandannas for our CVS shopping trips.

This was a big week for us, I had to make three trips today but it was not that big of a deal since we have 3 within a 10 minute drive of each other, so here is the breakdown:

Trip 1:

The items below would have cost a total of $26.35 without sales, coupons and remaining Extra Bucks but I paid $3.99 out of pocket which was a savings of $22.36 plus I earned an additional $3.00 in Extra Bucks!


Trip 2:

The following items (plus a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup which must still be in the car) would have cost a total of $23.25 before any sales, coupons and remaining Extra Bucks but I paid a total of $2.98 out of pocket a savings of $20.27 plus I earned $5.00 in Extra Bucks (so I actually made $2.02 on this purchase)!


Trip 3:
The following items would have cost a total of $25.07 without any sales, coupons or previously earned Extra Bucks but I paid a total of $9.49 out of pocket which is a savings of $15.58 plus I earned an additional $10.00 in Extra Bucks (so I made another .51 on this trip)!!!!!

Grand Totals for the day -
Total Amount of Merchandise prior to sales, coupons and EB's : $74.67
Total Spent Out Of Pocket: $16.46
Extra Bucks Remaining: $10.00



No comments: