Friday, July 10, 2009

$5.00 CVS Challenge - Week 13 - Part 2

Sorry if I am boring anyone with my CVS purchase information but this is the best location for me to keep track of my little game. Hopefully soon, I will get a post up explaining how I make the $5.00 CVS Challenge work for me and it will explain things better for the few family and friends that I know have interest.

Well, I went back again to get the free tape and buy some more Febreeze stuff because with my previous purchases I was so close to the amount needed to get more Extra Bucks.



The above items would have cost a total of $19.45 without sales, coupons and Extra Bucks but I paid a total of $5.50 plus I earned $5.00.
To make it easier, the combined totals for this week are $118.13 worth of merchandise for $12.88 out of pocket which is a savings of $105.25 (plus I still have $5.00 in Extra Bucks to spend)!

No comments: