Four Bean Salad
- 1 - 15 ounce can of green beans
- 1 can chick peas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 - 15 ounce can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can yellow wax beans
- 1 onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
Mix together all ingredients thoroughly. Cover and put in fridge for at least 10 hours before serving. Enjoy!!!!
For more great "Works For Me Wednesday" entries please go to We Are That Family.