Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Who Knew?

That "Pipe Cleaners" a.k.a. "Chenille Stems"
could be so much fun!!!

In an effort to prolong going to bed, my big guy rummaged through my desk drawer and came running into my room holding up two pipe cleaners professing to be a deer.


and then said he could not go to bed until he shaved his mustache....


and then as luck would have it his little brother grew a beard....


then the big guy had a pair of earrings...


then one big really fancy earring!


I have to admit reaching for my camera did not make the antics settle down nor make bedtime come any quicker but I did change the game to be more educational.

A few minutes later the bed was filled with all kinds of shapes, letters and numbers (no that is not a secret code).


What a quick, cheap, mess free way of using their imaginations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an excellent imagination.

Welcome to SITS!