Sunday, April 26, 2009

$5.00 CVS Challenge - Week 3

I made two trips to CVS today, not actually planned at the time but I did need the toilet paper so back I went!

Here is the breakdown:

Trip 1:

Mega pack of Huggies
Gummy Worms (eaten by kids on the way home)
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (eaten by me on the way home)
20 oz. bottle of Diet Coke (me again)

After sales, coupons (CVS and Manufacturer's) and previously earned Extra Bucks my total out of pocket was $2.05 with tax.


Trip 2:

Schick Intuition Razor
Charmin Ultra
Yet another pack of clips and ponytail holders (from the clearance bin)




After sales, coupons and previously earned extra bucks my total out of pocket expense for this trip was $6.41 including tax.
_________________________________________
Since next week's circular will be in "May" here are my total spent/saved in April -
Total amount of merchandise purchased - $160.90
Total out of pocket - $64.60
Total saved - $96.30 plus I still have $6.00 in Extra Bucks to spend!!!

No comments: