The HALO Breast Pap Test is a five minute, noninvasive test that detects abnormal cells in the milk ducts, where 95% of all breast cancers originate. The test can detect pre-cancerous changes in the breast seven to ten years BEFORE the cancer is seen on a mammgram. Mammograms show breast cancers after they have been present in the breast 3-5 years! Pre-cancerous changes that are detected can then be followed with more aggressive prevention therapies and screening tests.
- Breast cancer is the leading cause of death in women ages 35 to 50
- 250,000 U.S. women living with breast cancer are under the age of 40
- 70% of women diagnosed have no identifiable risk factors
- 8 out of 9 diagnosed women have no family history of the disease
- When found early enough, the five-year survival rate is nearly 100%
I made my appointment for May - it is never to early to save your life!
If you would like more information, please check out NeoMatrix's website http://www.paptestforthebreast.com/