8 Things That I Am Looking Forward To:
- Planting flowers and veggies in the garden
- Summer and all that goes along with it
- Memorial Day at the lake
- Old Age (not that I am old now, I just pray everyday that I make it there)
- Taking my boys to Disney World (no plans yet but still look forward to it nonetheless)
- Going camping
- Halloween (a favorite time of the year)
- Christmas (my most favorite time of the year)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Took my son to preschool
- Cleaned out the back of my car (I know one person who is reading this and laughing knowing exactly how long it took me.
- Took a nap with my boys
- Painted pictures with my boys
- Took my son to Karate
- Spent 2 hours making favors for my son's birthday (I will post more about that later but I am still recovering)
- Clipped coupons
- Realized at 11:00 p.m. that I had no pull-ups/diapers in the house (nor the garage, nor the car, plus my husband was working so there was no way to run out and get any - I get the "Bad Mommy Award" for that one)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Sing better
- Play the guitar like Laurie Berkner (my kids would love that)
- Sew better
- Cook better
- Travel abroad
- Blink, and my house would be clean - Jeannie in the bottle style!
- Find new patio furniture under $1,000 including the umbrella that doesn't look like it or feel like it is made by soldering tin cans.
- Go to the bathroom without company or having to yell "what are you doing"
8 Shows I Watch:
- Rescue Me
- Beverly Hills 90210 (I will grow up someday but that will have to wait because Donna Martin is back)
- The Big Bang Theory
- Big Brother (when it is on of course, I know - there are support groups for people like me)
- Anything on the food channel
8 People I Tag To Play Along:
- Because Babies Grow Up
- Explorations in Learning
- Play, Explore and Learn
- Jenny and the Princess Peonies
- Orchard View Cottage
- Letters, Numbers and Books, Oh My!
- This Is My Life
- A Listmaker's Life
If you have the time, please play along and pass this on to 8 more. Sometimes it can be fun to just sit back and write down somethings that make us smile. I am still laughing at the fact that I cleaned the back of my car yesterday! You had to see it to believe it.