Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thanking God for Attention Problems

I am a firm believer that you always need to be on the look-out for the silver lining in every cloud and today I am grateful for my son having attention issues.

This post is more like a confessional as I feel horrible that I used my son's lack of attention span to my advantage today, but at the moment I was shocked and felt there was no other option.

Here is how our conversation went:

Son: Mom, how did you make Danny?

Me: What, What do you mean? (you can't ask me questions like this, I'm not ready for this, you're not ready for this - damn where is that manual; why isn't there a manual?)

Son: I mean, how did you put him together

Me: Who do you like better, Lightening McQueen or Mater?

We spent the next ten minutes cuddling on the couch having a nice conversation on who was better - McQueen or Mater, Buzz or Woody...

No comments: